Eldon Healthcare uses the collected personal data for the following purposes.
- To communicate with you.
- To maintain, and improve customer service.
- To assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you.
- To administer and process any payments related to products as requested by you.
- To respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us.
- To provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time.
- For direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels to all customers in accordance with their consent.
- To facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contests, promotions or campaigns.
- To maintain and update internal record keeping.
- For internal administrative purposes.
- To send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time.
- To send you the invitation to join our events and promotions and product launch events.
- To monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or service.
- To conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services.
- To share any of your Personal Data with our joint venture/business partners to jointly develop products and/or services or launch marketing campaigns.
By providing your Personal Data to us and/or continuing access to our website (“Site”), you declare that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with the manner as set out in this Policy.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply when you access and/or use www.eldon.com.my (the “Website”)
We may also, from time to time, post on the Website, guidelines and rules relating to the use of the Website. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review edit or otherwise change the Website and any information contained on the Website at our sole discretion and without notice.
- We may temporarily or permanently remove any Product(s) from the Website at any time, with or without notice to you.
- We try our best to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of the Product(s) and listed prices are accurate at all times.
- We do not guarantee that:
- the Product prices on the Website will be the same as the in-store prices (and vice versa);
- any promotion that is offered on the Website will be available in-store (and vice versa); and
- any Product that is offered for sale on the Website will also be offered for sale in-store (and vice versa).
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, Products, Product descriptions, Services, Service descriptions and special offers at any time and at our discretion.
- When you place an Order, you represent and warrant to us that:
- You will receive an order email. This contains an order number, details of the Product(s) you have ordered and the total cost of the Order.
- We have a right to reject your Order if the details are incorrect. If this occurs, we will contact you.
- The sale of Products is subject to availability. If any Product that you have ordered is not in stock, we will contact you.
- Any changes and cancellation of Orders are not allowed after payment is confirmed. Please contact us at +607 660 0960 for further assistance.